Get Ready! 128 GB of RAM & 6TB of storage laptops are coming. Lenovo announced its new ThinkPad P52, which, along with that massive amount of RAM memory, also features up to 6TB of storage, up to a 4K, 15.6-inch display, an eighth-gen Intel hexacore processor, and an Nvidia Quadro P3200 graphics card.
In addition to these features, ThinkPad P52 also includes two Thunderbolt three ports, HDMI 2.0, a mini DisplayPort, three USB Type-A ports, a headphone jack, and an Ethernet port.The ThinkPad P52 will be available in late June, however Lenovo hasn’t announced pricing yet, but it’s likely going to try to compete with Dell’s new 128GB-compatible workstation laptops.
Features & Specs:
- 6-core Intel Core or Xeon processor
- Nvidia Quadro P3200 graphics
- 128GB of DDR4 RAM
- Up to 6TB of PCIe SSD storage
- 15.6-inch display with a 4K resolution
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 ports (along with three USB-A ports, HDMI 2.0, SC card reader, and Ethernet)
With these features Lenovo is targeting the Thinkpad P52 at VR/AR developers and those dabbling with heavy-duty AI projects and the like.