On their own, smartphones are fun and convenient. However, with the help of gadgets, you can enjoy your smartphone even more. Here are the best 2017 smartphone gadgets:
#1 Amir 3-In-1 Lens Kit
High-end smartphones offer shots almost as good as those taken with DSLR cameras. But it never hurts to enhance the abilities of your camera. The Amir 3-in-1 lens kit features a clip-on that provides your smartphone with versatility. Here are its features:
The clip appears to be made of rubber that features a tight and secure grip while keeping your screen from scratches. The clip-on also works when your phone case is on although this may depend on the type of smartphone you own.
The 0.4x wide-angle lens takes photos at an angle of 140 degrees. With this lens, you can take panoramic photos with ease. The fisheye lens captures images at 180 degrees. It generates 360-degree photos with dark corners. For great pictures, ensure that this lens is placed over the camera’s lens.
This kit’s macro lens is screwed to the fisheye lens and you can unscrew them or screw them with ease. The macro lens offers 10x magnification and a fixed focal-length glass. This lens produces detailed photographs as long as there is a powerful light source and the object is 1cm away from the lens.
Other great features include dual-side lens caps and a drawstring lens cleaning bag. This lens kit is ideal for the amateur smartphone photographer.
- The macro lens can be screwed to the fisheye lens for easy portability.
- The macro lens does not perform well in low light.
- The fisheye lens needs exact centering.
#2 1byone’s Bluetooth Foldable Key
A keyboard is important when you are doing a lot of typing using your smartphone. This small Bluetooth and foldable will offer you the tactile feedback that you can’t get from a touch keyboard. Here are its features:
- The keyboard is made of metal and the keys are plastic. This makes the keyboard heavy. However, it has a slim design for easy portability.
- It has a tri-fold design for easy carrying. It is also tilted to avoid wrist strain.
- It uses Bluetooth 3.0 which has a signal distance of 33 feet (10 meters).
- This keyboard comes with a 210mAh battery that lasts up to 64 hours of use.
- The QWERTY layout works with iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- The keyboard has LED indicators for power, Bluetooth, and charging.
- Some keys have more than one function. The manual has a chart showing key combinations for accessing different functions.
- A reliable battery life.
- A high-quality keyboard.
- It will feel awkward at first when using this small keyboard.
#3 Mpow iSnap Pro Bluetooth Selfie Stick
Selfie sticks ensure enhance your self-portraits by ensuring that you capture more details of your surroundings. iSnap Pro is the ideal gadget for the selfie-lover. Here are its features:
- This selfie stick has an adjustable arm and a groove design that prevents it from twisting under your phone’s weight.
- It can swivel 180 degrees and it has a screw for securing it into position. The screw mount can accommodate large phones such as the iPhone 6 plus.
- It features built-in Bluetooth, a Bluetooth remote, a micro USB port, and an LED Bluetooth status light.
- Taking selfies is as easy as pairing your device to the stick and pressing the handle’s shutter.
- Adjustable arm.
- Groove design that prevents the stick’s arm from twisting.
- Light movement can move your phone out of position.
#4 JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Speakers
Flip 4 is a portable Bluetooth speaker with the following features:
Design: this waterproof speaker comes in black, white, teal red, gray, and blue. It weighs 1.1 pounds and features 40-millimeter drivers. This speaker has passive radiators that improve the bass sound and a rubber lining that prevents it from moving around.
The speaker has power, volume, play/pause, and Bluetooth pairing controls. The volume buttons work together with your smartphone’s master volume. The playback button can also be used to control the speakerphone. With the help of the Voice Memo app, the speakerphone makes decent recordings.
There is also a JBL connect plus button that allows you to connect your smartphone with up to 4 flip speakers. Additionally, Flip 4 features a Micro USB charging port and a 3.5-millimeter aux input. This speaker comes with a USB charging cable of generous length.
Battery life: this speaker can last up to 12 hours depending on volume levels and the use of wired or wireless playback.
Performance: this speaker offers a decent bass and makes the mid-highs and highs to stand out.
- You can submerge the speaker in water.
- It offers a decent bass.
- Lack of an aux input cable.
#5 SoundPEATS Qy7 V4.1 Bluetooth Earbuds
These are affordable earbuds that offer high-quality sound. They are ideal for busy people. Here are its features:
Design: these earbuds come in a variety of colors and they weigh 1.6 ounces. They come with 3 sets of silicone ear pieces that offer a better fit and ear lobe stabilizers that ensure a secure fit during intense movement.
One earbud features the volume controls while the other has a button that functions as the power button, play/pause, and answers calls.
Noise canceling: these headphones keep off all surrounding noise through their noise canceling technology.
Sound quality: these headphones offer a powerful bass.
Battery life: these earbuds can last up to 8 hours.
- They are sweat proof hence they are ideal for working out.
- Control buttons are small and difficult to press.
As a technology manager on Le Meilleur Avis, I have access to various smartphones, PCs, Bluetooth devices, headphones and many other tech products. I do my best to review every aspect of these products and that includes apps. These gadgets make the use of smartphones that more efficient.