In this tutorial we are going to guide you to access blocked websites using Genuine and free methods, there are many websites that may be blocked on your network but don’t worry we have got the fix!
Follow this tutorial to see the various methods used to unlock banned websites such as (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google, Yahoo…).
Methods to Access Any Blocked Website Anywhere
1. Cache method: Most search engines keep a cache of web pages indexed by them. You can search for a website on Google, Yahoo! or Bing and click on the cached link that is given next to the result. To load the web pages more quickly, you can visit the text-only edition. Since the website is provided from the search engine’s servers, it can be used to rise above IP address and URL based filtering.
3. Access blocked websites with Google Translate. You can use translation service from Google to visit blocked websites. To do so, enter a language dissimilar from the main website’s language in the ‘From’ field and English in the “To” field. You can also use this method to bypass software that block websites on the basis of specific keyword mentions. Just translate the URL you wish to visit in a different language to rise above the keyword block.
4. Create a 2 layered unblocker stunt: Go to Google Translate, open any proxy website inside it and then use that proxy website to access your blocked website. In this way, you can reach two layered website unblocking.
5. Use Online RSS Readers for accessing restricted blogs: All blogs syndicate their content via RSS feeds which you can subscribe to in web based RSS readers like Feedly to access blocked content. For example, the RSS feed of this blog is located at https://techlinu.com/feed/.
6. To access a blocked website, you can enter its IP address instead of the URL in your browser’s address bar. This can bypass most necessary forms of website blocks. Although if the blocking software maps the IP address to the website domain, the website will still stay blocked. You can find the IP address of any website by pinging the website domain name in the Command Prompt in Windows (Terminal in Linux OS) and noting its IP address. Execute ping www.TechLinu.com in the Command Prompt to ping www.TechLinu.com.
7. Use IP Address to Decimal conversion: If you cannot access your blocked website by entering its IP address, you can enter the decimal equivalent of the URL’s IP address to get access to it. Search Google for IP to Decimal + IP Address of the banned website and Google will convert it into decimal. Enter that into your browser’s address bar and see if the blocked website opens.
8. Nyud.net Method: To unblock blocked websites, just add nyud.net to their URL. For example, if this blog (www.TechLinu.com) is blocked, you can visit it by going to www.TechLinu.com.nyud.net.
10. TOR Browser: TOR or The Onion Router is free software that protects the privacy and security of its users by channeling data via multiple nodes so as to thwart the original data from being unscrambled. Although browsing via TOR is a bit slow, it is one of the most efficient ways of bypassing restricted websites and protecting your privacy.
11. Online Proxy websites: There are many online proxy websites (anonymizers) which can open blocked websites on their servers and present the data to you. This hides the address of the website you are trying to visit from your internet service provider. Few popular free ones include Hideme & KProxy.
12. VPN software: VPN or Virtual Private Network software can be described as a tunnel under the public network that offers more secrecy than proxy websites as it also encrypts the data transferred by the blocked website thus, offering entire secrecy. Although most VPN software are available as paid software only, HotSpotShield is a popular free alternative software.
13. IP hiding software: Sometimes, websites block users on a particular IP address from visiting themselves. In such cases, free IP hiding software like UltraSurf can be used to visit them. While free software offer very less features as compared to paid ones, they are still effective for overcoming most ordinary blocks.
14. Changing DNS Server Records: A frequent way of blocking websites is preventing DNS servers from giving the locations of the blocked website’s servers. In such a situation, changing your DNS servers to those of OpenDNS or Google DNS will be your best option to get over the block. As an additional benefit, this can also increase your internet speed.
15. Edit your host files on system: Some malware and blocking software edit your host files and add a website’s address in them to prevent you from visiting it. In such a scenario, you can edit your host file with Notepad by visiting “C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc” if C is your system drive. In Windows 10, Windows 8(.1), Windows 7, a warning from UAC might be displayed.
We hope this tutorial will help you to manage and open the censored/blocked websites. Do you have any other method to unblock websites? Feel free to share it with us in the comment section below 🙂