AOMEI Backupper Standard is a free and easy-to-use backup software to protect your system and data on Windows. The freeware lets you make backups of your valuable folders, volumes, the whole hard drive or only the system with its intuitive interface.
It’s not only a backup and restore program, but also a disk cloning software. It also offers many utilities to simplify the process of backup and cloning. Just click the backup or clone feature based on your requirements, AOMEI Backupper Standard will do the rest.
- Backup system with creating a system image to keep Windows and applications safe；
- Backup files including family photos, working documents, games and videos to external hard drives;
- Backup entire hard drive or specified partitions;
- Support automatic, full, incremental and differential backups simplify your backup tasks;
- Sync files without image package, and support real-time sync;
- Restore all the image files to the original state;
- Clone hard drive to SSD, HDD to SSD for data migration and disk upgrade;
- Make a bootable media based on Linux or WinPE for unbootable computers;
- Set a password for each backup to protect it from unauthorized access.
Note: There are some exclusive features that can be only accessed in the paid version, such as exclude a certain file extension from file/folder backup or sync, edit the partitions on the disk, perform process with creating batch scripts, restore a backup image to different computer with dissimilar hardware and so on.
- 500 MHz x86 or compatible CPU
- 256MB RAM memory
- Mouse or other pointing device (recommended)
- Supported System Files: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ReFS, Ext2/3, ExFAT;
- Supported Storage Devices: IDE, SATA, SCSI, SSD, USB external disks, hardware RAID, Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Software Name: AOMEI Backupper Standard
License: Free / Paid
Supported Platforms: Windows (All Versions)