PDFs are a common file type; it’s popular among computer users and individuals who want to save their documents in a flexible and ubiquitous format that will appear the same to anyone, anytime and anywhere.
Most people save their documents in PDF format and the desire to create and edit them also grows. The volume of PDF apps available online is confusing so finding a suitable and reliable PDF software is tricky but don’t worry! Today we feature one of the best PDF Editor app called “Movavi PDF Editor”.
Movavi PDF Editor is a rich in features app available for both Windows & Mac OS, it is also the best alternative to other PDF readers available. Movavi PDF Editor has released its first version and has unique features such as: Viewing PDF documents, joining PDF files and images, printing PDF files conveniently, Image to PDF converting….
Movavi PDF Editor goes with free trial version, but you can opt to purchase its premium version to access more advanced features and get free updates of continuously adding features.
For some people, the feature list is the most essential aspect of any piece of software. If you spend a lot of time working with PDFs, you might fall into this category. Movavi PDF editor has user-friendly and easy to use interface and have impressive features, which includes:
- Lightweight, fast & user friendly
- Read and view PDF document and files
- Drag and drop files
- Open and display images in JPG and PNG
- Work with multiple documents in separate tabs
- Add and rearrange pages in existing booklet layouts, brochures, and articles in PDF
- Extract only the pages you need from large PDF files
- Remove unwanted pages from your PDF documents
- Export and import pages
- Extract desired pages as image files
- Extract PNG and JPG images and turn them into standalone PDF pages
- Rotate, delete, split and merge PDF files, reorder pages…
Note: Some features are under-development and premium users can get them free once released. New features will include: highlighting and editing text, adding images and text inside documents.
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible processor, 1 GHz
- 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 2 GB RAM
- 75 MB available hard disk space for installation, 250 MB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation
A PDF reader is often one of the first tools people install on their new computer. It’s not glamorous or trendy, but it’s a vital tool in your productivity arsenal. Or is it? Try Movavi now, you can get this PDF File Editor for both Windows and Mac OS X!
Do you use a PDF reader? Let us know your choice and your reasoning in the comment box below 🙂