No doubt, Google Books is one of the largest collection of books and PDF. There you can find lots of books related to Computer, Science, Culture, Engineering and many other topics. But Google Books service doesn’t allow you to download full and free digital version of a book.
However using this trick, you can download these types of books easily from Google Books downloader software. This software is available for windows, mac, and android. You can also convert your digital eBook file into PDF, PNG, and jpeg using this software.
How to Download Google Books?
- First download Google Book Downloader (Free Software Size=590KB)
- Install the software
- Go to Google Books website – Google Books.
- Search for the books you want to download.
- Click on “Preview” to see few pages of the book.
- Copy the URL of that book and paste it in the Google Books Downloader.
- Open the software, then select your output format PDF, JPEG, PNG. Set your resolution and your output folder.
- Start Converting the Google eBooks.
Note: This trick only works on the books which have “Preview” mode enable. If the Preview is not available for some books you can’t download those books. This is the major drawback of this software.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this cool trick! Don’t forget to follow us on Social Media! Share your thoughts with us in the comment box below!