When you purchase a new smartphone, you may want to find out a quick way to transfer anything from old phone to the new one before you can enjoy it. So here is the question: how can I transfer files from phone to phone safely and quickly? What tools can I use to do this?
FonePaw Mobile Transfer is a professional tool for transferring mobile contents, including contacts, photos, music, videos and more files. It supports data transfer between phones/tablets with same or different OS. For example, you can directly move data between iPhone and Android, iPhone and iPhone, or Android and Android. Without any complex steps, you can easily migrate important files from one smartphone to another. Now, just scroll down to see more details about this effective phone-to-phone solution.
- Easily transfer data between iOS and Android devices or each other.
- Move phone numbers, photos, songs, videos and other media files to another phone in one-click.
- It’s safe and risk-free, and all content it transfers is 100% the same as the original one.
- Support multiple and latest iOS & Android models to transfer, including iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Samsung, LG, Huawei, OnePlus, ASUS, Xiaomi, OPPO and many more.
- Very easy to use. Only three steps and you can get your important files from one phone to another: connect phones-> select data types->transfer data.
Note: There are too many features to be listed. If you’re interest in it, please download and install the FonePaw Mobile Transfer tool on your computer and give it a shot! I am sure it won’t let you down.
- iOS: Support Devices with iOS 6 and higher version
- Android: Support Devices with Android 2.3 and higher version
- Windows OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit or 64 bit)
- CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
- RAM: 512 MB or more (1024MB Recommended)
- Resolution: 1024×768 display or above
- Hard Disk Space: 1GB and above free space
Test Procedure: Transfer Phone Data with FonePaw Mobile Transfer
Transferring files from one phone to another couldn’t be easier with FonePaw Mobile Transfer. Now, just follow below steps to see how to do.
Step 1. Download and install FonePaw Mobile Transfer on your computer and then launch it. Now connect your old phone and the new one to computer via the USB cables. But please notice that your old phone should be placed as source device at the left and your new phone should be placed as target device at the right.
Step 2. After your devices are detected by the software, you can select the data types such as contacts, photos and other media files to transfer. After the selection, just click on the “Start Transfer” button to continue.
Step 3. You can see a pop-up window showing process of data transfer. The program can automatically transfer data from source phone to the target phone. Wait until it completes and then you can see the transfer result.
Now, you can go to your target smartphone and check if the data from your old device is successfully transferred or not.
The FonePaw Data Transfer software helps users transfer files from phone to phone easily. In this current version, it mainly supports the media data such as photos, videos and music. But later in the future, FonePaw will absolutely release new version to support you to transfer text messages between phone and phone. So it’s worth a try anyway!